Bullet Journaling for Students
Find out how to start a planner that can help you be more organised at school, manage your time better and reduce stress! Includes tips on how to plan for your exams and projects, track your daily habits and more.
- Understand bullet journaling concepts & techniques
- Hands-on guidance on how to create bujo spreads with study-related layouts and journal prompts
- Access to tools and materials
No experience is required and all materials are provided for this session. This workshop is suitable for students 10 years old and above.
- Price is $98/pax, for participants aged 10 years and above in 2021.
- Price includes all materials- participants will bring home materials worth $50.
- Payment to be made via PayNow/PayLah/bank transfer before the workshop to secure your slots. Refer to our Payment and Refund Policy below for more details.
- Rescheduling is not applicable for this workshop.
- Min. 2 pax to conduct the workshop. In the event the minimum number of pax is not met, the workshop will be cancelled and participants will be informed within 3 days of the workshop date. If the minimum number of pax is met, a reminder will be sent to all participants at least 2 days before the workshop date.
- By registering your child for Artify Studio's workshop, you agree to our Workshop Policy where you understand that Artify Studio will take every effort in ensuring the safety of your child. However, you will not hold Artify Studio responsible for any accident or loss of any personal items. You give permission for your child to participate in this workshop conducted by Artify Studio.
You also grant Artify Studio the permission to take photos of your children and display it on Artify's website and to use it for any media coverage. You accept that you shall have no legal or other right, interest or privilege. If you object to the taking and displaying of photos, please select 'No' at the 'Permission for Taking Photos' section.
- Photos are for illustration purposes only.
Artify Studio reserves the right to make any changes without any prior notice.
$98/pax inclusive of:
- Workshop fee
- Materials (notebook and pens worth $50)